Management Accountant - VR/27727
We are supporting a manufacturing organisation in their recruitment of a Management Accountant. Currently undergoing a period of growth, this would be a great time to join as you would also be exposed to an upcoming system implementation as well as holding responsibility for the production of monthly management accounts.
This role would suit those keen to build on their management accounting experience.
Hybrid working is available.
As the Management Accountant, your duties would include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts, including monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Reviewing P&L, providing accompanying variance analysis.
- Providing insightful commentary to the UK entity to allow for guidance in decision making.
- Completing quarterly VAT.
- Supporting budgeting process.
- Supporting with the annual external audit.
You should hold first class communication skills and be able to interface with individuals from all levels in the organisation, including the Managing Director. You will challenge the norm and have strong analytical skills to scrutinise the numbers.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team