Management Accountant - VR/29026
Management Accountant required on a temporary to permanent basis for a reputable offshore service company based in the Bridge of Don. An experienced Management Accountant is required for an office-based role with flexible working hours.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing all activities and tasks as required by operational leads and CFO/FC in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for the company General Ledger and closure of monthly trial balance including; journal entries, review and correction of misallocations, timeliness of timesheet, GRN and invoice entry, review of accounts payable ledgers and associated accruals, reconciling all key balance sheet control accounts, and reconciliation of sub-ledger accounts.
- Supporting the CFO and FC in the preparation of month end accounts including rolling over and updating management pack, preparing the project profitability reports, completing project reviews on certain cost centres, overheads, sending out final results and discussing with Cost Centre Managers.
- Invoice discounting scheme management including daily invoice upload and monthly reconciliations.
- Working closely with Invoicing teams, Treasury Accountant and operational personnel to ensure sales and purchase ledgers are maintained in a current and acceptable fashion including certain supplier and customer reconciliations.
- Support the FC with stock management, reconciliation and counts.
- Payroll: provide support to internal and external stakeholders with regards accurate delivery of electronic timesheet completion, and flow of information through payroll.
- Preparing and reconciling quarterly VAT returns.
- Supporting the FC on external audits, bank audits, Corporation tax and other statutory, governance and taxation activities
- Supporting the FC and IT Manager with Sage 200 and Simpro system maintenance including new suppliers, customers, labour rates, GL and project codes.
- Backing up for activities, including but not limited to, day book input, daily banking and invoice KPIs, supplier payment, credit control and invoice processing.
- ONS surveys preparation and submission.
- Support with the budget preparation.
- Adhoc duties as required.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team