Marketing Account Manager – VR/25115
Do you offer a background in marketing and are looking for a new challenge? The team at TMM is currently supporting a growing client who are located in Aberdeen City Centre. This permanent posting would be well suited to a candidate with experience in a practical marketing-based role who is looking to expand their career and experience to date. To have a confidential chat, please get in touch with Emma Rutherford on 01224 327681 or email@example.com
Are you keen to work in a small team, with a global reach? Get in touch to discuss this new opportunity for a well-established client, located in Aberdeen City Centre. This role would be well suited to a marketing enthusiast with an ability to project manage to support their client’s objectives. Working with a range of clients from different sectors, the Marketing Account Manager does just that. An idea of typical day to day duties are noted below, however are not limited to:
- Managing and developing client relationships.
- Creating, owning and implementing the account plan.
- Creating, owning and implementing the clients’ marcomms plan.
- End-to-end management of client projects, ensuring delivery on time, on budget and to agreed quality standard.
- Managing the potential growth of client accounts.
- Activating client account growth plans across all product and service lines.
- Supporting Finance Team with fiscal forecasting and adherence to accounting processes and management.
- Ensuring all work is commercially optimised and all financial risks are mitigated.
- Acting as a robust defender of the agency’s values, people and commercial interests.
- Providing the Business Development Team with relative support as required.
- Working effectively with the Traffic Manager to ensure client requirements are being met.
- Managing assigned support staff as appropriate and assisting in their professional development.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team