Marketing & Communications Manager - VR/22758
Are you an experienced Marketing and Communications professional looking for your next permanent role? Located in Westhill, Aberdeen, this role offers overall responsibility for marketing and communications for the business. The Marketing and Communications Manager will focus on various activities to increase brand awareness and sales.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer and working alongside the Sales Manager, it is the purpose of the Marketing and Communication Managers role to raise brand awareness and increase sales through the following day to day responsibilities:
- Creating a sales and marketing plan specific to the business unit which feeds into the overall commercial strategy.
- Developing creative marketing and communication strategies, including informative and engaging content for each communication channel.
- Developing and managing a marketing and communications plan encompassing presentations, webinars, social media and blog posts to increase awareness of the business.
- Planning and implementing a digital communications and marketing strategy.
- Planning and delivering new marketing initiatives.
- Maintaining websites as required.
- Maintaining blogs and producing creative writing pieces for marketing and communications purposes.
- Maintaining the integrity of the brand by monitoring online and client feedback.
- Growing, managing and maintaining the social media channels, ensuring efficient responses.
- Responsible for carrying out relevant market research and analysis.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
This role provides the successful incumbent a real chance to make the role your own and develop it to a position of future growth.
This role will be for 40 hours per week and will be based onsite in Westhill.
Previous practical experience in a similar role is essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team