Marketing Manager - VR/28465
Opportunity for a dynamic individual to thrive in this permanent post. Located in Aberdeen City Centre, the appointment of Marketing Manager offers the chance for autonomy and the opportunity to make a positive impact within a varied role. Practical experience within this area is essential.
Developing and implementing the new marketing strategy will be at the forefront of this varied role. This role will involve creating brand consistency, digital, strategy and events.
- Creating targeted marketing campaigns.
- Developing consistent marketing strategies.
- Responsible for all internal communications.
- Designing and producing promotional materials.
- Planning and creating digital marketing content.
- Managing and updating the website content.
- Identifying suitable social media platforms.
- Organising events.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a similar practical role.
- IT literate.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team