Material Handler - Asset and Inventory - VR/24707
We are looking to recruit a Material Handler on an initial 12-month contract for our client based in Aberdeen.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reconciling discrepancies in inventories and notifies supervisor of irregularities and when stock reaches designated reorder point.
- Compiling information on receipt or disbursement of inventories and computer inventory balances, crisis, and cost.
- Stocking and issuing materials and merchandise.
- Ensuring inventory accuracy through conducting all inventory transactions related to shipping, receiving, work orders and sales orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Decomposing and reclassifying assets in an accurate and timely manner.
- Conducting all transactions related to parent / child asset relationships accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintaining, tracking and forecasting inventory on an ongoing basis.
- Running and initiating cycle count reports on a daily basis.
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Basic forklift skills.
- Should be able to work closely and collaboratively with fellow employees
- Should possess experience in a similar role.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team