Materials Administrator - VR/23335
Materials Administrator required to join our client, a leading name in their field, to provide support and assistance in the administration and coordination of the Materials/Logistics function.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining ordered filing records and organising/archiving effectively for future reference.
- Assisting the department with general administration duties and providing holiday cover.
- Proactively dealing with incoming correspondence and enquiries.
- Carrying out stores administration and coordinating stock control.
- Organising the stores in an appropriate fashion and maintaining good housekeeping.
- Supporting with client logistics.
- Checking and preparing customs documentation, packing specifications and compliance with overseas regulations.
- Coordinating equipment certification.
- Assisting in the preparation of shipping manifests and documentation.
- Assigning commodity code classifications as necessary.
- Ensuring import/export logs are maintained.
Applicants to this position will ideally have experience in a similar role, with knowledge of maintaining filing systems and experience of import/export logistics. You’ll need strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Knowledge of UK/EU Customs regulations would be beneficial.
You’ll need excellent communication skills, the ability to work in a demanding role/environment and should be comfortable working in a team.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team