Materials Controller (6 month contract) - VR/26026
We are looking to recruit a Materials Controller on a 6-month fixed term contract based in Westhill.
As the Materials Controller, you will be responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to various internal delivery locations in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, productivity, and accuracy.
This position will schedule domestic customer deliveries with identified freight forwarders. Must have good communication skills to coordinate with Leads and Supervisors in the various departments to provide an outstanding Customer Service experience to them. You will operate a forklift in performance of order filling duties. You will inspect and report the maintenance required for equipment. The Material Controller will also be responsible for other duties as assigned by the group lead including order picking, asset tracking, inventory management, material put-away, receiving, and projects as the need arises.
Main duties and responsibilities
- 2 – 5 years of inventory and stockroom experience.
- 1+ year experience with arranging shipments domestically within the UK.
- Experienced with forklift operation and safety requirements.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience with freight quotes and analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task under these conditions.
- Detail oriented, accurate with good organisational, project and time management skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and results-oriented.
Applicants to this role require
- Background in the oil and gas industry.
- SAP B1 or a comparable ERP inventory management tool.
- Knowledge of reporting and analytical tools.
- Advanced excel skills a plus.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team