Mechanical / Hydraulic / Pressure Testing Tech (temp) – VR/24520
TMM Recruitment is looking for a Pressure Control Equipment Technician for our client, initially on an ongoing temporary basis, with a view to potentially going permanent. The candidate will be responsible for conducting day to day servicing, testing and visual inspections on all pressure control equipment as per company procedure.
Duties, Responsibilities & Key Tasks:
- Complying with the company’s quality, health and safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Reviewing work orders, test procedure sheets and product acceptance criteria to determine test specifications.
- Preparing and setting up necessary equipment to carry out servicing and testing.
- Carrying out servicing and testing in accordance with company procedures.
- Carrying out painting in accordance with company procedures.
- Pre and post rental inspection reporting.
- To rig up and stack BOP equipment as required.
- Additional duties may be required within job holder’s area of competence to fulfil the company’s needs.
Education / Qualification:
- Secondary school education or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to hit the ground running in a busy environment.
- Hydraulic skills and / or mechanical skills.
- Product knowledge.
- Pressure testing.
- Verbal and written skills.
- Effective communication.
- Team player.
- Problem solver.
- Organisational skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel And Outlook.
- Report writing skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team