Mechanical Superintendent (ex-Senior Rig Mechanic) - VR/26933
Mechanical Superintendent required to provide the Technical Support of company's Aberdeen operations in line with Safety, Environmental, Commercial and Legislative requirements.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing technical advice to drilling operations to operate MODUs in a manner conducive to Safety, Quality and Environmental conditions.
- Ensuring Planned Maintenance is effective by appropriate means including audits.
- Ensuring proposed unit modifications are within regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring technical support for marketing bidding processes.
- Providing technical advice on training.
- Reviewing rig information feedback.
- Promoting Safety Plan and objectives and develop a high quality standard within the department.
- Replying to technical questions arising from internal/external queries.
- Reporting on Health, Safety and Quality objectives after offshore visits to the MODUs.
- Providing technical advice to drilling division in areas of mechanical non-compliance with scheduling or specification.
- Reporting on Planned Maintenance modifications and monthly review of status.
- Carrying out regular analysis of the Planned Maintenance System on each rig and report the results.
- Researching technical data from manufacturers, vendors and regulatory bodies.
- Filing technical regulatory and vendor data.
- Reviewing Modification Authorisation Forms submitted from the Company MODUs.
- Providing technical support of drafting for Safety Cases.
- Being available to conduct F.A.T.s for rigs outside our local office.
- Assisting in the design of new equipment installed on the rigs.
- Running major project items including specification of mechanical equipment, planning resources and procurement.
- On call rotation required.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team