Network L2 / L3 Support Engineer - VR/21430
Currently recruiting for an experienced Network L2 / L3 Support Engineer on a permanent staff basis for a venue management company based in Stoneywood, Aberdeen.
- The Network L2 / L3 Support Engineer will primarily provide hands-on support to the facility, but will also work with the European Corporate IT Team on design and management of the Europe estate.
- Most of the events require some form of IT / Telecoms delivery, whether that be Wi-Fi for thousands of visitors, phones for travelling Production Teams, wired internet for exhibition stands, or the deployment of content across the 130 screens in the venue.
- Working as part of a small team, there will also be a requirement to provide day-to-day IT / infrastructure support.
Experience / Qualifications:
- CWNA, CCNA Wireless, WiSE, or similar certification, is preferred.
- Previous and recent experience in a similar Network Engineer type role is essential.
- Applicants will be expected to possess Cisco Wired, Unity and Firewalls experience. Certification / qualifications within these fields is preferred.
- Experience of wireless troubleshooting, as well as experience with system deployments, is essential.
- Windows server and desktop management and support experience is essential.
- Stakeholder management experience is essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team