Office / Accounts Administrator - VR/26609
TMM Recruitment are supporting our client within the energy sector with the appointment of a permanent Office Administrator. This is a varied position which will involve finance and operation duties. This is an exciting opportunity for you if you have existing experience and are looking for a new challenge.
- Receipting, registering and coding of purchase invoices on a daily basis.
- Matching invoices to commitments where possible and taking corrective action if required.
- Validating invoices and routing for appropriate approval ensuring that the invoices are returned to Accounts Payable quickly enough to ensure we can pay within supplier terms.
- Processing expense claims.
- Responding to internal / external queries timeously.
- Following up overdue invoices which have yet to be authorised by the business.
- Performing weekly payment runs to suppliers and employees.
- Setting up / amending vendors.
- Supplier statement reviews.
- Clearance of outstanding bank reconciliations items.
- Preparation of sales invoices from sales orders and ensuring that corresponding stock adjustments are made.
Cash & Bank:
- Posting all entries on at least a weekly basis.
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations, ensuring outstanding issues are cleared in a timely manner.
- Preparing quarterly VAT return and ensure compliance with VAT / Intrastat legislation.
- General filing of confidential files.
- Processing senior managements expenses.
- General admin duties.
- Arranging meetings.
- Booking training courses.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team