Office Administrator / Receptionist - VR/25598
Located in Portlethen, this appointment will be on a full-time, permanent basis of 40 hours per week. Hybrid working may be applicable and experience in a similar Office Admin role would be essential. Candidate will be involved with taking and directing calls, diary management, booking travel and organising events.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Greeting visitors and processing visitor information at Reception Desk.
- Taking and directing incoming telephone calls.
- Assisting with diary coordination and management.
- Making / assisting in travel arrangements and expenses in liaison.
- Coordinating and organising activities for the office.
- Coordinating Marketing Material, Exhibits with Line Manager.
- Administrative tasks associated with new staff and temporary personnel.
- Providing general administration support depending on priorities and workload, including but not limited to out-going correspondence, emergency response rotas, meeting minutes and spreadsheets.
- Meeting room and VC management and coordination where required.
- Managing and progressing all documents that require Management authorisation or approval.
- Assisting with key document manual and electronic filing and liaison with Document Control.
- Maintaining stationary supplies, company files and library.
- Focal point for facilities visits (e.g. utilities, air conditioning, IT and security) and escalates matters arising from facilities to the right department.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team