Office Assistant - VR/26262
Located in Westhill, a local energy company are recruiting for an Office Assistant on a temporary basis. This role is ideal for a school leaver or recent graduate who is looking to gain some experience within an office environment, and the energy sector.
As Office Assistant, you will be responsible for providing a variety of office administrative duties. This role will report into the company Executive Assistant and will support with the below responsibilities.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Supporting with the coordination of setup for numerous internal and external meetings, including the ordering of food and drink, booking meeting rooms and sending invitations.
- Assisting with taxi and hotel reservations for all visitors.
- Monitoring the ordering, distribution and tracking of employee seniority awards.
- Assisting with general purchasing of goods.
- Liaising with suppliers / customers.
- Managing email correspondence and telephone calls.
- Using bespoke business computer systems.
- General administration tasks.
Applicants to this role require
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to work in a diverse and busy environment.
What’s in it for me?
- Working for an inclusive employer.
- Gaining experience within in an office environment with a reputable company.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team