Office Assistant - VR/27044
Joining the team of a very reputable energy company within Aberdeen, you will be supporting with all office / administration work for a contract of one year - subject to extension or being made permanent, dependant on performance. This role is ideal for a school leaver or grad with no previous experience within an office setting and looking to develop skillset. Hours for this role are full time, however could work to a reduced working week for the right candidate (minimum 3 days).
Reporting into Executive Assistant, this role will hold a variety of office / administrative based duties that ensure the smooth running of day to day operations.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Coordinating the setup of numerous internal and external meetings, including the ordering of food and drink, booking meeting rooms and sending invitations.
- Assisting with taxi and hotel reservations for visitors.
- Monitoring the ordering, distribution and tracking of employee seniority awards.
- Managing email correspondence and telephone calls.
- Using bespoke business computer systems.
- Liaising with suppliers/customers.
- Assisting with general purchasing of goods.
- General administration tasks.
Applicants to this role require:
- An engaging, hardworking, and dedicated attitude
- Willingness to learn and work in fast paced environment.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team