Onshore Survey Technicians (& Senior) - VR/29079
Onshore Survey Technicians (and Senior Technicians) required for Survey and Robotics Team. The successful candidate will ensure all equipment is prepared, tested, labelled, identified, stored safely, calibrated, and packaged appropriately before delivery. You will also be involved in the development of new products and services as well as have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology.
- Responsible for the inspection, testing, repair, and preparation of stand-alone and integrated subsea survey equipment and/or tooling packages.
- Preparing and testing equipment for hire, ensuring the kit is fully functional, complete, accurately documented, photographed, and professionally presented.
- Off-hiring and testing equipment returning from hire as per workshop procedures.
- Completing repairs to equipment to manufacturer standards.
- Travel offshore/dockside to assist as per client requirements.
- Carrying out electrical safety tests as required by regulations.
- Commissioning new plant.
- Packaging and securing equipment suitable for the transport requirements.
- Ensuring that test equipment used during measurement and calibration is within calibration.
- To provide on call support on rotation.
Skills and Qualifications
- HNC/HND/degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering / other technical discipline and/or equivalent industry experience.
- Track record of experience in a Technician/Engineering role undertaking repair, maintenance and testing of electronic equipment, preferably in a subsea environment.
- Extensive knowledge of subsea equipment.
- Problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Offshore experience preferred.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team