Operations Manager (Construction Industry) - VR/24485
With locations throughout Scotland, our client is one of the UKs largest home improvement companies with a highly recognisable and established brand that is synonymous with quality. Due to continuous sales growth and an ongoing commitment towards unique customer service philosophy, we have a new opportunity for an Operations Manager operating from their Aberdeen Installations depot.
This role would be ideal for a dynamic and ambitious individual who has an established technical skillset and the ambition to develop into a leadership role, where they will support the ongoing development of our company brand by helping deliver on the service philosophy. The majority of time will be spent field-based in the Aberdeen area of the North East of Scotland.
Key responsibilities for this exciting and fast paced new position include:
- Supporting the Operations Management Team on technical developments within our existing product portfolio.
- Continuous development of the unique customer service philosophy.
- Commercial management of budgets and financial targets.
- Supporting the Design Team to develop new, modern methods of construction.
- Developing new systems and processes to streamline operational efficiencies, with a particular emphasis on the digital strategy.
- Assisting with the control of all safety standards.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for helping with the strategic development of the operational division and will report to the Director of Operations. Candidates must have at least five years relevant experience and be educated to degree level in a construction or engineering discipline and should also have the following skills:
- A comprehensive understanding of engineering or construction.
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and innovative.
- Proven track record and success in hands-on people management
- Sound knowledge of IT systems.
- Ability to work to demanding targets and deliver tangible results.
This a key appointment to support the ongoing vision for service excellence in support of continued sales growth and would be well suited to an individual looking to take the next step in their career in a dynamic operational role.
An excellent base salary is negotiable and this will be supplemented by a company car and fuel card including other benefits.
INDTRA TMM Recruitment
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team