Operations Readiness Planner - VR/28674
We are hiring an Operations Planner on behalf of our client, a global energy company, based in Aberdeen on a permanent staff basis.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring that all activities, for which you are responsible, are carried out in conformance with laws and regulations, contractual requirements and the company manual. In particular health and safety of personnel, natural and working environment and equipment shall be taken care of.
- During the project phase, assist the OR&A Manager in other activities, such as maintaining the overall OR&A action tracker, maintaining the OR&A risk register, and assisting the OR&A team as required.
- Providing planning services to ensure the agreed schedule for all elements are planned and monitored to enable deviations from the plan to be identified as early as possible and mitigating action to be taken.
- Constantly identifying and monitoring critical path activities.
- Carrying out scenario planning to predict the outcome of ‘what if’ situations to create P10, P50 and P90 options.
- Integrating third party plans into the master plan.
- Demonstrating compliance with corporate planning procedures and requirements.
- Developing the initial operational plans prior to start up.
- Maintaining a comprehensive record of all deviations from plan with causes and mitigating actions.
Applicants to this role require
- B.Sc. in a relevant technical discipline, OR as a minimum a Higher National Certificate in a relevant technical discipline combined with substantial experience in a similar role.
- Relevant experience, preferably gained within the energy sector would be advantageous.
- Proficient in the use of Primavera P6.
- Competent with the Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Microsoft Project and Excel.
TMM Recruitment INDENG
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team