Overhead Accountant - 12 months - VR/26713
Global subsea leader looking for an Overhead Accountant to join their team.
Individuals with a strong understanding of management accounts are encouraged to apply. Oracle experience would be highly advantageous.
As an Overhead Accountant, your role will entail the following:
- Preparing G&A, allocable and onshore pools budgets and undertaking forecasting, explaining any variances from prior forecast and budget.
- Preparing overhead allocations to vessels for budget and forecast, explaining any variances from prior forecast and budget.
- Quarterly interfacing with Department Manager’s to review actuals v budget.
- Ensuring relevant support is provided to budget holders.
- Ensuring all processes are documented and procedures and coding guides are fully understood by budget holders.
- Ensuring compliance of cost management processes and procedures.
- Preparing quarterly cash flow forecasting, explaining variances from prior forecast and budget.
- Preparing monthly cashflow reporting.
- Preparing annual cashflow budget, taking lead in agreeing cash flows with UK and International Project Teams.
- Monitoring forex exposure for OPEX and preparing hedging requests.
Experience in dealing with multiple currencies would be beneficial.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team