P6 Planner (6 months) - VR/24934
We are looking to recruit a P6 Planner for our client, a leading engineering and maintenance provider, based in Aberdeen on a contracting basis lasting 6 months initially. Candidates should be available at short notice and ideally have experience using Primavera and SAP.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Fully conversant with Primavera P6 software.
- Conversant with all aspects of integrated campaign planning, gate process.
- Must be capable of producing suite of planning reports, i.e. histograms, Plan Vs Actual.
- Aligning plans with SAP.
- Directly interfacing with client Planners and Offshore Supervisors.
- Preparing VOW/Earned Value reports/progress reporting (weekly, monthly etc.).
- Attending client planning meetings.
- Producing individual and integrated asset plans for all activities.
- Providing planning and progress to project team and client.
- Assisting Cost Analysts and Tendering Department where applicable, as required.
- Preparing operational plans and programmes as necessary from client documentation.
- Updating and reviewing such plans at intervals based on information received from Project Manager to client nominated deadlines. Recommends programme alterations to smooth resource allocation and usage throughout contract.
- Preparing activity plans based on information provided by Project Manager/Estimators.
- Discussing, analysing and agreeing any programme changes.
- Implementing agreed changes and prepares revised control documents and plans.
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the position holder is required to perform other duties assigned by the Project Manager from time to time.
Previous experience required
- A proven planning track record in O&G or similar industries.
- Proven track record in an integrated planning role.
- Experience in fast paced construction focused work environment.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team