PA / Office Administrator - Full Time - VR/26655
Working in a small team based in the south side of Aberdeen, as PA / Office Administrator you will be supporting with all in house admin including sales, HR, and QHSE alongside any facility requirements. This role is currently on a full time, temporary ongoing basis however with the view to become permanent.
This role directly reports into the Director of the company, looking to support with their workload and general company administration tasks. This a varied position that ultimately requires someone who has the ability to think on their feet, strong attention to detail and takes initiative.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Minute taking of weekly / monthly meetings and management review meetings.
- Completing vendor questionnaires and other documents.
- Chasing timesheets and ensuring that they are submitted in a timely manner.
- Chasing of outstanding documents and credit card reconciliation.
- Maintaining various spreadsheets.
- QHSE Admin – ensuring that all documents and registers are updated as necessary.
- HR Admin – onboarding new personnel, ensuring that all necessary documentation is in place.
- Sales Admin – raising purchase orders, expediting, and invoicing.
- Facilities – dealing with the property management company, raising IT issues with IT Support, ordering stationery etc.
- General duties including filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience within similar role essential.
- Ability to work in a small team, supporting director to company.
- Ability to use initiative and handle tasks independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong Excel skillset.
- Experience within SAGE and / or SharePoint preferred.
TMM Recruitment INDOS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team