Part Time Payroll Opportunity - VR/23332
We are looking for the next team addition at TMM Recruitment. You will be assisting in the processing of a unique weekly payroll on Sage and Tempaid. If you are enthusiastic, personable and show a willingness to learn, this may be the opportunity for you.
Working 24 hours per week, with a Monday to Wednesday working pattern, this role will be located at our office in Albyn Place.
Consideration will be given to individuals who hold demonstrable payroll experience, however light. Full training will be provided.
Reporting into the Facilities Manager, the Payroll Administrator will be responsible for:
- Running weekly payroll for temporary candidates using the in-house Tempaid system.
- Chasing timesheets and temp packs as necessary.
- Generating and printing payslips, invoices and payroll reports and issuing as necessary.
- Raising P45s and issuing to the Inland Revenue.
- Liaising with candidates, clients and the Inland Revenue with any queries regarding payroll matters.
- Dealing with all payroll-associated administration.
- Ensuring all payroll related filing done weekly and accurately.
- Assisting in the completion of year end payroll reports and statutory requirements.
- Ensuring awareness of all payroll related pending legislation.
- Assisting in year-end requirements.
- Inputting sales invoices to Sage Line 50.
- Compile and issue consolidated monthly invoices.
- Maintaining and updating/balancing P11 reports, fee reports, CoS Balance Sheets, Holiday tracking sheets, temp daybook tracking sheets.
- Answering the telephone if Consultants are unavailable or busy.
If you are interested in having a discussion about this role, please email: email@example.com
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team