Part Time Treasury Assistant – 12 months – VR/23956
Working 20 hours per week, the Treasury Assistant will be employed for a 12-month period. You will join a world leading subsea company that services the energy industry.
You should have demonstrable experience within treasury and be available at short notice. A proven track record of meeting deadlines is essential for this role.
Your tasks will include:
- Preparing daily bank balance report.
- Processing all daily payments and receipts.
- Maintaining cashbooks and reconciliation to bank statement balances.
- Reconciling petty cash and input to the ledger.
- Liaising with overseas AP Department regarding accounts payable payments.
- Liaising with Corporate Treasury head office for cash requirements.
- Issuing Daily and monthly exchange rates.
- Reconciling GBP cashbook to Oracle A/P and A/R ledgers.
- Assisting with treasury month end.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team