Payroll Administrator (12 Months) – VR/24004
Payroll Administrator required to join a worldwide independent drilling contractor for a 12-month assignment.
Individuals should have demonstrable payroll experience and be able to start at short notice.
The Payroll Administrator will undertake the following:
- Preparing and processing monthly payrolls using Tycom Probity System for all offshore personnel, ensuring all paperwork is received and processed accurately and in timely manner from both external and internal sources.
- Maintaining reconciliation spreadsheets, logs and POB database.
- Ensuring compliance with established payroll procedures, company policies and government legislation.
- Initial point of contact for payroll queries and resolving to employee satisfaction.
- Preparing payslips and all other compulsory forms and documents as per statutory requirements.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team