Payroll Administrator - VR/22369
Payroll Administrator required to join a leading oil service company on a permanent basis. You will assist in the accurate and timely processing of payroll on a weekly basis. Ideally you should have previous exposure to a payroll environment and be able to demonstrate that you have the ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment. This will initially be a remote working position before transferring back to the company’s Bridge of Don office thereafter.
The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for the following:
- Inputting and checking all payroll information into payroll system. Ensuring that the responsible manager duly approves all payments.
- Changing employee records when necessary.
- Ensuring that any new employees are duly set up on the payroll system.
- Ensuring that all employees are issued with final payments and P45s after employment has been terminated are duly finished on the payroll system.
- Ensuring that all manual deductions are made in the week they occur and kept under proper control.
- Ensuring that all wages arrestments are correctly deducted each week.
- Producing and distributing all weekly payslips.
- Answering payroll enquiries, written or otherwise, in a timeously manner.
- Ensuring that any necessary checks are made with the weekly hour summaries and actual client timesheets, with any discrepancies being adjusted in the following pay period.
SAP experience is quintessential for this position. You should be able to communicate well and have a high attention to detail.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team