Payroll Administrator - VR/25247
Permanent Payroll Administrator required for leading oil and gas organisation. Applicants must have previous experience of end to end payroll processing.
- Processing and calculating salaries for offshore and onshore payrolls within the company on a monthly basis to a high standard of accuracy whilst meeting company deadlines.
- Proven experience of end to end payroll processing.
- Understanding of pension admin including regulations surrounding pension auto enrolment.
- Understanding of the payroll impact of GDPR regulations.
- Understanding of operating payroll salary sacrifice.
- Dealing with appropriate payroll correspondence; ensuring replies are issued promptly and accurately.
- Monitoring and responding to queries in the team inbox on rotational basis.
- Demonstrating and maintaining a good understanding of all areas of payroll and legislation to include calculation of SMP, SSP, pension auto enrolment and all monthly and annual HMRC routines including reconciling of monthly PAYE and NIC to payroll reports.
- Experience of dealing with departmental telephone and email enquiries from employees and external parties professionally and promptly.
- Demonstrating technical payroll knowledge to include tax and NI understanding.
- Ability to plan and manage your own time and priorities.
- Filling all timesheets and payroll documentation and general housekeeping of payroll files and system.
- Timely and professional correspondence with HMRC and statutory bodies to deal with payroll related queries.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team