Payroll Analyst - VR/28517
Payroll Analyst required to join an organisation in the aviation industry.
Holding responsibility for the payroll administration and year-end processes for multiple payrolls across Europe, you will work closely with third party providers to ensure the timely and accurate processing of payroll, all whilst ensuring compliance with legislative payroll requirements.
This role would suit seasoned payroll professionals who ideally possess a CIPP qualification. You will be analytical in your approach, have demonstrable experience of meeting strict deadlines and have exposure to international payrolls.
Hybrid working is available 2 days per week.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the Payroll Analyst is responsible for but not limited to:
- Coordinating the timely and accurate processing of monthly payroll for a number of European jurisdictions in alignment with pay cycle deadlines. This includes pay changes, one time payments and overtime.
- Working closely with third party providers to provide necessary data for processing.
- Overseeing the review and checking of the payroll output from third party provider.
- Maintaining transactional payroll files.
- Processing payroll remittances.
- Managing implementations of payroll processing and payroll system integrations across multiple countries.
- Overseeing and processing annual payroll changes, including salary increases, bonuses etc.
- Responding to payroll queries, resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Supporting with the payroll year end process – P45, P11D, P60 or equivalent.
- Adhering to payroll policy, processing and maintaining internal controls.
- Ensuring payroll policies are continually reviewed whilst remaining compliant with appropriate legislations and internal controls.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team