Payroll Assistant - VR/22302
Fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Assistant on a permanent basis to join a reputable oil service located in Bridge of Don. Based working from home initially, essential experience assisting with end to end payroll is key as well as managing payroll records and timesheets, earnings and tax calculations, holiday payments, processing leavers and managing monthly payroll journals and enquiries.
Assisting the Payroll Officer, you will be responsible for:
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assisting with end to end payroll.
- Managing payroll records.
- Obtaining and processing timesheets.
- Processing and calculating earnings and tax.
- Holiday payments.
- Processing leavers.
- Monthly payroll journals.
- Managing payroll enquiries.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Oil and Gas experience.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Training and benefits.
- Reputable Oil and Gas service company.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team