Payroll Coordinator - VR/28668
Payroll Coordinator required for a leading drilling contractor who operates globally.
This is a busy and complex payroll covering both UK and International payrolls.
You should have a minimum of 3-4 years payroll experience. SAP experience and CIPP qualification would be beneficial, although not essential.
On offer is a good benefits package, hybrid working and the opportunity to work a compressed working week and finish earlier on Friday’s.
Your duties will include the following:
- Inputting all payroll data accurately into SAP.
- Reviewing and checking audit reports.
- Reviewing all absences in SAP to ensure they comply with statutory and company rules.
- Reviewing and sending payroll reports for approval.
- Producing and sending payment files for payment.
- Preparing P45s.
- Ensuring compliance with pension auto-enrolment.
- Assisting with payroll year end processes.
- Assisting in the implementation of process improvements to enhance payroll efficiency and accuracy.
- Raising payment requests as required.
- Assisting with any payroll projects and testing as required.
- Responding to payroll queries from employees, HR and external agencies.
- Ensuring you are up to date with UK payroll legislation.
Sound knowledge of UK payroll and in performing manual calculations would be preferred. You will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and been adaptable to changing circumstances, prioritising your workload and planning where appropriate.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team