Payroll Specialist - VR/22759
Payroll Specialist required to complete a 12-month assignment for an international oil service company. You will work in a small team of 5, to deal with a high-volume UK payroll that consists of 13 entities. Please note, individuals should only apply for this role if they have experience with high volume payroll. SAP or Workday experience is essential for this role. You should be available either immediately or at short notice.
Reporting into the Payroll Team Lead you will be responsible for the following:
- Payroll input – overtime, field pay, bonuses, ad hoc payments and deductions.
- Checking master data changes in Workday and ensuring successful data flow into payroll systems (HRX, SAP) – analysing errors and liaising with multiple teams to ensure corrections are made in time.
- Payroll validation checks.
- Checking and processing new hires and leavers information.
- Statutory payments calculations.
- Processing employee earnings arrestment’s.
- Raising payments to third party vendors.
- HMRC reconciliation of RTI and PAYE.
- Payroll journals preparation.
- Internal reporting as required.
You should have a minimum of 2 years payroll experience from within the oil industry and should be able to demonstrate that you can work in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining accuracy. You should be a strong starter who can manage their own workload.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team