Personnel Coordinator - VR/23249
TMM Recruitment is delighted to be EXCLUSIVELY supporting our Maritime client’s search for a Personnel Coordinator. This brand-new staff position will support an experienced team, and is best suited to applicants with crew management experience within the Shipping industry. The role can be based in either Aberdeen or Dundee, with home-working available two days per week.
The vacant Personnel Coordinator role is additional headcount for this forward-thinking business, and will work alongside a Personnel Manager, a Recruiter and a Personnel Assistant.
The successful applicant will ideally join the business in September/October, with flexibility for strong applicants with longer notice periods.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing and reviewing monthly crew payroll information for crew employers.
- Initial processing and follow through of all new permanent and temporary crew.
- Regular updating and maintaining of crew schedules.
- Preparing for, and assisting in, Flag and ISO office audits.
- Assisting in completion of crewing surveys.
- Assisting in crew Flag certification online applications.
Applicants to this role require
- Working knowledge of MLC 2006 and STCW requirements (ESSENTIAL).
- Understanding of UK Employment Law.
- Strong planning skills.
- Flexible, self-motivated, extremely organised.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team