Personnel Logistics Administrator - VR/28111
TMM Recruitment is supporting a forward-thinking energy service company with the appointment of a Personnel Logistics Administrator on a temporary basis (9-12 months). Located in Aberdeen, this role will ideally be suited to a candidate with experience working within an Operations or Recruitment role.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders (operations and engineering) so that upcoming field resource requirements and campaigned work durations are clearly understood, planned and resourced appropriately.
- Maintaining regular engagement and communication with field based personnel to understand their availability to work and to advise them of planned upcoming work.
- Supporting the Field Personnel Co-ordinator with maintaining regular communication with operations project personnel and field-based personnel in terms of project resourcing requirements to ensure the efficient use and distribution of resources and their respective skills.
- Maintaining regular communication with field personnel, in particular those that are ad-hoc, to ensure they have continuity of work and retention levels of existing personnel are maximised.
- Supporting with the co-ordination of technical interviews for new starts with relevant Discipline Leads and/or Technical Managers.
- Supporting with the co-ordination and scheduling of trades testing for new starts.
- Supporting with the preparation of documentation in relation to trades test performance reviews and technical interviews for relevant Discipline Leads to review with respect to the UKAS authorisation process (RG2 and NDT).
- Supporting Field Recruitment Lead, as necessary, during additional field recruitment campaigns.
- Establishing and maintaining contact with potential new candidates – this shall include via website and recruitment portal and various media platforms such as LinkedIn.
- Ensuring continued compliance to relevant processes and procedures as applicable.
- Deputising for the Field Personnel Co-ordinator during periods of leave/absence.
- Experience in operations or recruitment role.
- Strong IT skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to prioritise workload in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Highly self-motivated, enthusiastic and a team player.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team