Personnel Logistics Coordinator - VR/25726
Both permanent and temporary Personnel Logistics Coordinators required to join a leading energy service business based in Aberdeen’s city centre. This role will require you to provide support from within the Logistics Team in line with company processes and procedures. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in Personnel Logistics and be self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Carrying out company induction and onboarding for new starts (staff and ad-hoc) in line with company induction process.
- Keeping offshore management informed regarding absence, leavers and recruitment.
- Raising requisitions for ad-hoc vacancies as per client requests and absence cover.
- Liaising with ad-hoc Coordinators to ensure suitable absence cover can be sourced.
- Providing weekly report to Team Leader on operational activity.
- Updating site organisational charts on a monthly basis.
- Facilitating appraisal process for core crew personnel and record as necessary.
- Liaising with site planners to co-ordinate management site visits.
- Participating in offshore visits.
- Proactively supporting company Health and Safety initiatives.
Applicants to this role require
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to organise workload in order to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to work as a team member and liaise effectively with staff at all levels.
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills.
- Awareness of project commercial and cost control issues.
- Capable of working on own initiative and with minimal supervision.
What’s in it for me?
- Opportunity for hybrid working with up to 2 days working from home.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team