Personnel Logistics Coordinator - VR/28873
Urgent requirement to join a leading energy service client for an initial 3-month assignment. The successful individual will have a can-do attitude and a dynamic approach to tasks as well as an understanding of how to prioritise operational demands.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Co-ordinating initial mobilisation for new start (staff & adhoc) in line with company induction process.
- Mobilising core crews and adhoc personnel often at short notice.
- Assuring compliance of mobilisation requirements.
- Maintaining accurate rota management system (ATS) with any changes.
- Updating and maintaining all required company systems, i.e. Power BI portals, RDB etc.
- Liaising with customer logistics for mobilisation requirements.
- Engaging with offshore employees and client supervision regarding any enquiries.
- Recruiting ad-hoc personnel in line with the BMS ad hoc resourcing process.
- Raising requisitions for offshore staff vacancies.
- Liaising with employees on short term absence and arrange RTW medical as appropriate.
- Meeting medevacs and escorting to company medical provider(s) as required.
- Providing weekly report to designated team leader on operational activity.
- Monthly reporting for functional support.
- Tool hire and purchase as required by the contract.
- Collating appraisals, record as necessary.
- Proactively supporting Horizon Zero and company health and safety initiatives.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a similar coordinator role within the offshore focused industry.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to organise workload in order to meet deadlines.
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills.
- Oracle experience (desirable).
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team