Personnel Recruitment Officer - VR/25339
We are currently supporting a leading Drilling Contractor to source a Recruiter to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will be joining a busy team and is best suited to candidates with strong previous experience in Recruitment, ideally from an in-house background with knowledge of offshore drilling disciplines.
Roles & Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating rotation / replacement of personnel and mapping future recruitment needs for company drilling rigs / vessels.
- Reviewing and processing CVs of applicants daily.
- Reviewing internal retention reports for each new requirement, to ensure all internal options are identified / exhausted ahead of commencing external recruitment.
- Continually monitoring and developing departmental succession planning for existing and future requirements.
- Arranging and conducting of interviews with Technical Managers, ensuring the necessary feedback is prepared and fed back in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all personnel suitable to hire have the appropriate and compliant information in recruitment pack, ahead of seeking HR Manager approval to hire.
- Responsible for contacting both internal promotions and new hires, to formally offer / relay promotion details ensuring fully understood.
- Responsible for creating contracts of employment and promotion letters for existing and new personnel, and sending to Recruitment Supervisor for review ahead issuing to employing company.
- Continually updating / recording correspondence with applicants on recruitment database. Proactively sourcing, attracting and screening candidates for current / future requirements, and building pipeline of candidates per discipline.
- Continually collating required information and updating appropriate Recruitment Trackers.
- Assisting with generation of monthly Recruitment Reports.
- Processing all Employee Transfer Requests as per company procedure.
- Reviewing and approving all vacancy advertisements created by Recruitment Assistant.
- Be part of the relative response team in the event of an emergency.
- Liaising with Recruitment Supervisor daily regarding ongoing recruitment and retention.
- Liaising with HR Team’s daily regarding training, payroll, visas and logistics.
- Liaising with offshore and onshore management regarding current live requirements and movement of existing personnel.
Applicants to this role require
- Experience of sourcing and screening candidates.
- Experience of recruiting for offshore drilling disciplines.
- Experience of conducting interviews.
- Experience of UK Employment Rules and regulations (desirable).
- Experience of in-house recruitment (desirable).
- Organised with strong communication and presentation skills.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team