Personnel Training Officer - VR/26705
Fantastic opportunity to join a reputable drilling contractor on a permanent basis, supporting their Training function. Based on the south side of the city, this would be a great role for someone with an established background in training who is looking to build on their skills and add long term value.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Booking all relevant training with approved training providers as per company matrices and requirements.
- Updating the training / HR database with all information regarding training providers, course bookings, certificates, assign courses to relevant providers, marine tickets, seafarer medicals CAS information.
- Preparing employee course joining instructions: booking flights / car hire and hotel / accommodation where necessary and update data base.
- Producing various reports and budget forecasts.
- Ensuring vessel marine crew compliance as per safe manning document.
- Any other duties as required by the Recruitment Supervisor
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience within a dedicated training and competence role.
- Knowledge of marine certification would be beneficial.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team