Planning Manager - VR/27884
We are looking to recruit a Planning Manager on behalf of client based in Elgin on a permanent staff basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for development and implementation of planning processes to ensure production plans maximise capacity to ensure customer demand forecasts are met.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Contributing to the roader Operational Leadership Team to support the delivery of the overall business plan.
- Working collaboratively with all key stakeholders to introduce any changes required.
- Developing and communicating an annual plan for your department covering all aspects of QCDSP and Ci/Capex.
- Owning the Business demand and scheduling processes and ensuring the processes meet the needs of the company’s customers and key business stakeholders.
- Implementing measurement systems to demonstrate that the above processes are working efficiently and effectively.
- Implementing effective communication processes to ensure all key stakeholders are aligned and up to date in demand or supply.
- Maintaining accurate records of production output/performance to plan.
- Managing inventory in accordance with demand.
- Monitoring bill of materials accuracy and where necessary make recommendations for amendments.
Applicants to this role require
- BSc degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience in production planning or a similar role, preferably with a FMCG background.
- Working knowledge of MRP/ERP systems.
- Confidence working with MRP/ERP systems and Microsoft office.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Experience with lean manufacturing principles/Six Sigma methodology.
- Able to work independently and be able to take the initiative in problem solving.
- Strong organisational and time management skills and with ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team