Power Platform Solution Developer - VR/24939
TMM Recruitment is supporting a global leader in the delivery of offshore projects and services to the energy industry to find a Power Platform Solution Developer. Your primary focus will be the delivery of projects for internal customers, ranging in duration and scale from a few days up to several months. The role covers the full agile software lifecycle, including requirements gathering and analysis, solution design, development, testing and deployment, and applicants will be required to demonstrate experience in this.
The specialist will be expected to work largely autonomously but will report directly to the M365 Solutions Manager. In addition, where workload allows, the specialist may also be required to assist on projects in the wider Enterprise Applications Team, or to assist in support of the Office 365 platform in general.
Specific Key Responsibilities & Activities
- Developing solutions in Microsoft 365 and Azure to support business processes
- Developing solutions to support automation of IT processes.
- Stakeholder engagement as part of support and project delivery.
- Adherence to, and development of, team and department best practicesmethodology for support and project delivery.
- Promoting global standardised processes within the company.
- Identifying opportunities for the company to gain efficiencies from using IT solutions in smarter ways.
- Managing and coordinating testing of new solutions and changes to existing solutions.
- Proactive engagement to understand future technology trends and define their relevance and potential to the company.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS/ STAKEHOLDERS
Key IT Partners; Software vendors; Industry peers
- Other IT colleagues across the full range of disciplines.
- Business process owners and key functional stakeholders.
- Microsoft 365 platform experience (Power Apps, Power Automate, Dataverse, SharePoint Online, Power BI, Microsoft Graph).
- Experience SharePoint Technologies and in the development and support of SharePoint-based business solutions (workflow, custom forms, etc.).
- Self-discipline to manage workload.
- Communication (oral and written) skills to a high standard to allow appropriate team and business interaction for support and projects.
- Knowledge of Azure platform & ecosystem, including DevOps.
- Ability to learn quickly and assimilate new technologies and concepts.
- Ability to work within a global dynamic support and development team.
- Ability to identify, analyse and solve problems in a logical and effective way, including root cause analysis and actions to solve the problem.
- Knowledge of working with an agile approach to software development is expected.
- Change management awareness and adherence is key to success in the role.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- Good organisational skills and smart working methods.
- SharePoint Online development (CSOM, REST API, App model, PnP, SPFx).
- General web development (HTML, CSS, jQuery, Angular, MVC).
- Experience of RPA tools, including Power Automate Desktop.
- Experience with SharePoint migration/management tools (Metalogix, AvePoint).
- Experience of Cloud Governance tools (AvePoint).
- Experience of third-party workflow tools (Nintex, K2).
- Experience of end user training.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team