Private Client Paralegal - VR/23895
Permanent opportunity for a Private Client Paralegal to join long established professional services firm based in Aberdeen.
Working in the Private Client Team, the Paralegal will be assisting with:
- Dealing with Executries including preparation of executry accounts (advantageous).
- Preparation of Wills and Powers of Attorney.
- Administration of Trusts.
- Guardianships and financial affairs of elderly clients in permanent residential care.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Methodical approach to work.
On offer is a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
For more information please contact Laura McKenzie on email@example.com
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team