Process Engineer - VR/26411
Currently recruiting for a Process Engineer on a permanent staff basis for an FPSO operator based in Portlethen, Aberdeenshire. Hybrid working will be available and there will be a requirement to travel offshore as part of this role.
This role would suit a Process Engineer who is in the early stages of their career (circa 1-4 years’ experience), or a recent university graduate who holds a relevant chemical engineering degree qualification.
The Process Engineer will be responsible for the continuous improvement of the safe and efficient operation of the process facilities on the company’s FPSO fleet.
The Process Engineer will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering process engineering solutions, in accordance with asset priorities and schedules, through to close out.
- Supporting other disciplines in the execution of work within agreed timelines.
- Providing engineering support to project management, procurement, contracts, construction, installation, commissioning, operations and after sales.
- Proposing, developing and maintaining discipline standards, templates and tools to improve quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Reporting on progress, setbacks, opportunities, risks, concerns and anomalies to the Operations Superintendent and Asset Manager.
- Liaising with the client, authorities and verification bodies as required.
- Providing assistance and advice as required to efficiently execute modifications and non-routine operations, including attendance at HAZOPs / HAZIDs and safety reviews.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A degree qualification in chemical / process engineering is essential.
- Current / valid offshore certification would be preferred.
- Circa 1-4 years’ experience in a similar Process Engineer type role would be preferred.
- Applicants will be expected to possess experience in an operational process environment, preferably within the oil and gas and petrochemical sectors.
TMM Recruitment INDENG
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team