Process & Systems Specialist (SAP) - VR/26663
Process & Systems Specialist required to join the SCM function of a global leader in the energy industry. There is a permanent vacancy and also a 6-month contract role available.
The Process & Systems Specialist is responsible for managing all subjects linked to SCM processes and systems for the function.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing end-user training and first level support on SCM systems and processes to the SCM Department and other functions as appropriate.
- Ensuring full coherence and use of SCM and Company Systems e.g., SAP, SAP Ariba, Exiger, SharePoint, Synergi etc.
- Resolving and/or escalating issues in a timely fashion.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and making constructive suggestions for change.
- Proactively driving approved improvements/changes, coordinating system testing, ensuring stakeholders are trained and monitoring the implementation.
- Taking an active role in testing of additional systems functionalities implemented either across the Group or within the Region.
- Preparing localised training materials for end users to support new system adoption.
- Acting as regional point of contact for all SCM systems users within the region.
- Providing reports to management upon request.
- Ensuring reporting from systems within the SCM Team is conducted in an efficient manner.
- Performing supplier due diligence for the region utilising existing Exiger system to maintain compliance to corporate guidelines.
- Actively contributing to the sharing of SCM data and collaborate within the SCM community.
- Rollout changes in procedures, terms and conditions, forms etc to the SCM team.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following experience, skills and attributes:
- SCM/System relevant experience.
- High degree of computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP and other digital platforms such as SAP Ariba.
- Proactive and positive to changes and challenges.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to cooperate with others to promote an effective and efficient working environment.
- Produces work of a highly presentable quality.
- Able to prioritise workload as appropriate to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, maintains strong collaborative relationships at all levels across a multicultural global environment. Demonstrates initiative and ownership to deliver workload unsupervised while flexible to support wider team activities.
- Interested in tools and process optimisation.
- Committed to continuous improvement and identification of efficient work methods and processes.
- Proactive with a solutions-based approach, willing to challenge the status quo.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team