Procurement Administrator – VR/25178
Join an organisation providing specialist industrial services solutions. This position is based in Inverurie and is offered on a temporary-to-permanent basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork is raised and submitted to parties regarding the purchasing of goods; including vendors, purchase requisitioners and the Accounts Department.
- Following up on orders which have not been delivered by agreed due date.
- Ensuring all deliveries meet required specifications.
- Recording of non-conforming products.
- Ensuring all equipment has appropriate and valid up-to-date certification.
- Ensuring compliance with Integrated Management System.
- Ensuring all deliveries are accompanied by a delivery note and purchase order.
- Marking all goods received with the relevant job or purchase order number.
- Ensuring all tools taken from the store have up-to-date certification and are safe for use.
- Liaising with departments regarding minimum stock requirements for consumables and ordering when supply is low.
Applicants to this position should ideally offer experience in a similar role.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team