Procurement Coordinator - VR/27149
Procurement Coordinator required to join our client in Kintore on a permanent basis. This role will involve providing administrative support to the Procurement Team Lead and ensuring purchase requisitions for parts, consumables, services, and hires are processed in an efficient and timely manner.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Liaising with vendors whilst maintaining and updating records for all approved suppliers.
- Processing priced and unpriced purchase requisitions for consumables, services and hires, and ensure best lead time is achieved.
- Sending approved purchase orders to vendors once finalised.
- Supporting with new vendor requests / revalidating vendor certification.
- Supporting with any delivery discrepancies and solving in a timely manner.
- Supporting finance with any invoice queries at month end.
- Participating in project kick off meetings, project close offs, daily Gemba meetings via teams.
- Supporting quarterly vendor evaluation meetings.
Applicants to this position should have previous experience in a similar procurement role. Our client is also looking for a team player who is computer literate and has the ability to interact professionally with personnel at all levels.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team