Production Chemist (Contract) - VR/21256
We are currently looking for a Production Chemist on a long-term contract basis to be based onshore, but with the ability to travel offshore if required.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Chemical Vendors Account Managers in providing day to day PC support to all operating assets.
- Acting as a mentor to the Offshore Platform Chemists with regard to troubleshooting sampling and analysis queries.
- Focal point for the selection, supply and tie in of temporary chemical injection equipment as required.
- Providing Production Chemistry Support to the Reservoir Management project groups for both the assets.
- Providing technical support to the assets to ensure the requirement to undertake scale squeeze campaigns is met.
- Having the required IT system skill set to utilise tools, e.g. PIVision, Processbook, Scalechem, SAP, etc, to improve the service provided by the Production Chemistry Team.
- Using previously gathered experience, reviewing the processes that are in place utilised by the Production Chemistry Team to recommend improvements for the business.
- Evaluating the use of new technology to pre-emptively identify areas of concern within the Production Chemistry portfolio.
- Undertaking monthly audits of the chemical monitoring system to ensure compliance with regulatory reporting schedules.
- Performing annual review of the Laboratory Procedures Manual and arranging for revisions to be made as required.
- During periods of absence, stepping in to fulfil the role of Production Chemistry Team Lead.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team