Project Accountant - VR/22290
Project Accountant required to permanently join an energy company who are currently undergoing transformative growth, whilst delivering a large energy infrastructure project. Joining a small Finance Team, you will promote a strong ethos of project cost control, linking together the Finance and Project Teams. The position would suit QBE or PQ profiles. This position will be Working from Home until otherwise stated.
Working alongside the Cost Controller, the Project Accountant will be the main project focal point and is responsible for the following:
- Providing up to date cost reports and financial information to Project Managers.
- Controlling all project revenue and costs, ensuring project performance is understood.
- Managing the project contingency budgets.
- Reviewing the project risk register, ensuring cost risks are reflected within the cost forecast.
- Working within the finance month end timetable to deliver project results for month end management accounts.
- Supporting the preparation of Joint Venture billings.
Previous experience in a project cost control environment is quintessential for this role. You should be able to hit the ground running following your appointment and contribute effectively from the offset. A background, or interest in the renewable energy sector would be beneficial.
As well as demonstrating the value of your experience, you should be driven and be willing to add value to the organisation as a whole. Individuals should be confident communicators and are encouraged to share their ideas about how to drive the business forward. You should display an eagerness to learn and approach all work in a collaborative fashion.
On offer is a competitively aligned salary and benefits programme. This is an exciting time to join the company who are accelerating their business and wider greener agenda.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team