Project Accountant - VR/23623
TMM Recruitment are supporting a leading and globally recognised organisation who are looking to add a Project Accountant to their team. This is an exciting time to join them as they have number of large scale projects underway.
Reporting to the Head of Financial and Management Reporting, duties include:
- Monitoring project expenditure against budget and forecast.
- Participating in financial and cashflow risk management and mitigation.
- Preparing quarterly claims.
- Reconciling project reports to GL and instruct journals as required.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to monitor and report on financial and non-financial KPIs.
- Liaising with private and public funder’s Programme Management Office.
- Monitoring and maintaining project cashflows.
- Liaising with Treasury regarding borrowings and drawdowns.
- Partnering with Project Management Office to develop project / portfolio reporting, including enhanced income generation reporting.
- Reviewing methodology for charging shared costs / service into proposals.
- Developing mechanisms for charge rates.
- Reporting on KPIs for large scale projects
- Collaborating with the Finance Directorate and wider organization to enhance Management Information
- Increasing efficiencies through business partnering and identifying where tasks can be consolidated
- Supporting the development of flagship reporting to enable better strategic performance monitoring and reporting.
The ideal applicant will be fully qualified however consideration will be given to those with excellent experience in a similar position. Experience in project accounting, developing costing models and financial modelling is essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team