Project Accountant - VR/26290
Vacancy for a Project Accountant with a leading international energy services company based in Aberdeen. Would suit candidates with similar project accounting and commercial experience within the oil and gas industry.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Acting as commercial focal point for the client and attend client meetings as required.
- Preparing client monthly reports.
- Monitoring financial performance of contracts by preparing monthly management accounts, forecast and budgets and ensure all commercial and financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Ensuring internal cost reporting of contracts and ongoing analysis of costs.
- Supporting Project Teams with regular commercial analysis.
- Contract compliance checks.
- Monitoring outstanding debtors.
- Providing commercial support for tenders and proposals.
Applicants to this role require
- Degree qualified (preferably in Quantity Surveying / Finance / Accountancy
- Commercial awareness.
- Experience with budgeting, re-forecasting, cost-reporting and monthly accounts.
- Knowledge and experience in the interpretation of contractual documentation.
- Experience in producing cost/commercial reports and analysis and reporting of variances/trends.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Oil and Gas experience.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Working for a forward thinking and diverse employer.
- Hybrid working.
- Career opportunities.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team