Project Accountant - VR/27352
Permanent Project Accountant required to join our client in the energy sector. Individuals will have previous experience from a similar role.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the identification and management of contract variations.
- Submitting annual rates uplifts.
- Assisting in re-negotiation of revised contract terms.
- Providing visibility on Contract Financial Performance including the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Carrying out audits and review as necessary, to assist with the identification and implementation of potential commercial improvements.
- Assisting in preparation and resolving claims.
- Ensuring suitable controls are in place in support of financial deliverables.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies, processes and procedures related to the management of commercial aspects.
- Studying and familiarising oneself with relevant Contract Commercial Terms and Conditions and monitor to ensure compliance with these.
- Supporting Operations Teams in the execution of contracts related to financial and overall performance against agreed budgets and preparation of reports in accordance with company procedures.
- Collating contract budgeting / forecasting information and check on integrity of information provided to ensure dependability of information provided.
- Assisting Project Manager in the development of appropriate processes / systems to cater for client specific requirements with regards to detailed cost breakdowns.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team