Project Controller - VR/25513
Project Controller required on a permanent basis for a global service company. Within this role candidates will be responsible for all aspects of cost control and providing financial support to projects. This role will be suited to candidates with experience in a similar role and educated to degree level.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for all aspects of cost control of assigned projects including forecasting and commitment tracking of man hours, procurement activities and vessel operations.
- Providing Project Managers with advice and support in financially managing their projects.
- Ensuring that SAP accurately reflects project costs and revenues to date, including any accruals or prepayments.
- Assisting the Project Managers in the preparation of monthly project and financial forecasts for assigned projects.
- Assisting the Project Manager in the preparation of a monthly financial sensitivity analysis for their projects.
- Analysing variances from as-bid financials by building a detailed monthly analysis of variances from prior forecast.
- Preparing month end project reports and review with Project Manager.
- Attending project / client meetings and providing relevant cost and financial input as required.
- Preparing and issuing, or managing the preparation and issue of all project invoices, including a focus on collection of payment.
- Preparing project cash flows in support of the Group's treasury requirements for cash flow forecasting.
- Developing effective interfaces with all Project functions and contribute to improvement programs; building / enhancing relationships with Project Managers to ensure communication and flow of information is effective; working with Project Managers to develop and improve reporting tools / systems and make recommendations to improve / enhance existing processes.
- Any ad-hoc duties as required.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team