Project Coordinator (Freight Forwarding) – VR/23822
Project Coordinator required to join a reputable name in freight forwarding at their branch in Aberdeen.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with customers and clients, answering enquiries and ensuring all parties are kept fully up to date with progress.
- Accurately completing shipment documentation and files, as well as customs clearance entries in line with HMRC legislation.
- Establishing and carrying out the most cost-efficient way of moving goods via road / sea / air.
- Inputting data and ensuring the upkeep of accurate and complete paperwork.
- Collecting, consolidating and tracking goods to assigned arrival region prior to agreed site schedule.
Applicants to this role should have knowledge of logistics in the oil and gas industry. You’ll also need to be comfortable with imports and exports by air, land and sea. Excellent communication skills are essential, as is being a positive team-player and being able to work under pressure.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team